MINUTES OF LYDIARD TREGOZE PARISH COUNCIL, MONTHLY MEETING, HELD ON 10 JANUARY 2022, AT 19:00, HOOK VILLAGE HALL
1 Councillors Present: Cllr Collis, Cllr Drury, Cllr Woolford, Cllr Rumming, and Cllr Henderson.
Apologies: Cllr Strange, Cllr Luce.
2 To approve the minutes of the last meeting held on Monday, 13 December 2021.
Item 6d (North bollard not lighting/report to MyWilts) was left off the minutes.
Proposed – Cllr Woolford, Seconded – Cllr Drury.
3 To record declarations of interest from members regarding items on the agenda.
4 Clerk’s Report and Correspondence.
- Sally Pussey Safety scheme (CATG) – total cost around £3k, estimate £750 for council contribution from CIL funds.
- CATG village pavement upgrade – estimated cost of around £200k, with the bridge falling under Highways England (may not participate). Clerk will ask for estimation of Bolingbroke Arms pavement scheme.
- CIL monies – can possibly be used for existing, non-council owned community assets, such as sports grounds or village halls.
- Wilts & Berks Canal Trust Dragonfly winter issue
- Wilts & Berks Canal Trust – On the Button – December 2021
- Andrew Singfield, PCSO – Monthly parish update
5 Planning Applications to Consider
a. PL/2021/08902 – Spittleborough Farm, SN4 8ET – Removal or Variation of Condition
Approved with Conditions
b. APP/Y3940/W/19/3243471 – The Paddock, SN4 8EA – Appeal Hearing
The appeal is allowed and planning permission is granted.
6 Highway/Roadwork to Consider
a. Possible CATG request – chevrons or other warnings at the bend by village hall.
Resolved: Clerk will submit a new CATG request, and advertise for volunteers for Community Speed Watch.
b. Next Parish Steward visit – 25 January 2022.
Resolved: Visibility displays on inside of entrance to The Meadows.
7 Other Business to Consider
a. Possible use of recovered Village Hall notice board pieces for the council.
Resolved: Council will wait for final decisions from Hall Committee about damaged notice board.
i. Robert Collis – reimbursement for parking/mileage to Paddock appeal hearing – £26.40.
Proposed – Cllr Rumming, Seconded – Cllr Woolford.
Resolved: Payment approved.
b. 2022-2023 Budget – third draft presented with £10,230 expenditure, and £11,000 or £11,500 Precept.
Proposed £11,000 – Cllr Woolford, Seconded – Cllr Rumming
Resolved: Budget approved.
c. Precept draft 2022/2023 – £11,000 or £11,500, based on budget approval.
Proposed £11,000 – Cllr Henderson, Seconded – Cllr Rumming.
Resolved: £11,000 Precept approved.
9 Matters arising for next meeting
Date of next meeting will be Monday 14 February 2022 at 19:00.
R Love – Clerk/RFO